We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Here is a "Banana Mantle" on a card listed by eBay seller bigbebo334

eBay seller bigbebo334 says this was "signed by Mickey Mantle himself" and that he "doesn't sell junk". Unfortunately, neither of these are true. 

Luckily, not even the wannabe autograph collectors will spend $500 on this piece of crap card. (These ridiculously high prices prove immediately these sellers know nothing about autographs.)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mickey-Mantle-Autographed-1991-Line-Drive-S...

Tags: bigbebo334

Views: 2152

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for being civil.

They make it sound like they know me or my Father.

They don't!

We don't know you, or your father. But what we do know is Mickey Mantle's signature, and unfortunately what you were offering was a well known forgery that has been exposed thousands of times. This may come as a "shock" to you if you were under the impression that your Dad personally got it all these years. 

You may not have had any idea that this was a forgery when you listed it, but it is. We post this stuff here in an effort to save someone from buying this forgery and ending up stuck with it like you are. It would be incredibly great if you would shred the item so that no one else has to go through what you are going through. 

And you are seeking legal help when you're selling illegally forged items? Can't wait to see how that and the PSA/DNA check come out. Oh and I'm sure eBay pays for your $110 certifications since you are such a valued seller. ROFL. I'm done with this thread. 

I imagine they're getting a quick opinion on it, unless they told Bigbebo to send it in.

You are right. they said send it in and they will pay for the fees.

It will go in tomorrow mail.

I thank you for being one of the NICE people on this site.

that makes two of us

I'm filling suit for Slander, Defamation of Character, and anything else John Trevena can come up with against all of you posters that Slandered me.

Sorry to say that e-bay wasn't one of them..

Google Trevena and find out who he is and the cases he has won.

Great, let him know that this was because you were selling a well documented forgery and didnt like when people pointed it out online. And that ebay agreed that it was a forgery and removed it.

Did PSA tell you yet it was a fake also? Because they should be either today or tomorrow afternoon when the 24 hours are up. I mean EBAY is paying for it right? 

E-bay said nothing about it being a forgery.

Where are you guys getting your info.

Then how about you go ahead and post that email EBAY sent you on why your item was removed. It should clearly tell you in the first few sentences. 

It was removed for being a forgery end of story and you have the email whch tells you why. You also have your "telephone convos" with ebay they told you why it was removed did they not? So lets get this correct you call ebay and say hey why was my item pulled they said no comment and offered to pay your PSA fees? Yeah makes sense. 

What do you do for a living?

Also if the card comes back REAL.

Will you eat your words and buy it for $500.00?

Remember everyone does see these posts, so be truthful. LOL

What I do is irrelevant. What you were trying to sell is. Yes if PSA passes that I will buy it for 500 hell I will buy it for 1500. I already know the answer as they already seen it earlier today when directed at this topic.

Which I can only assume is why it was pulled soon after by ebay's Trust and Safety team. 

"Likely Not Genuine"

Sure " Likely Not Genuine "

Because of people like you who think they know everything.

By the way who really shot JFK.

You should KNOW.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service