We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Views: 2292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I said it looks suspicious as Bowie from what I have seen in davidbowieautograph examples he doesn’t sign with capitals like best wishes many thanks. As in a Ford fake I don’t think so.

So, a forgery by someone else? Does it really look like any 77 from all you have seen?

I’m not sure pal I would need to look at many examples of 77 give me a minute and I’ll look.

Thank you. You need to look at A LOT. Even for the "b".

yes I can find examples every singed Bowie piece from 75 isn’t going to be perfect as you want them to be.

"Perfect" and seeing a signature that has characteristic not found in other examples are two very different things Kieran. I don't" want" anything but to help you.

I disagree the 77 was an obvious fake doesn’t look right. The one I put shows characteristics of how Bowie signs. Not perfect but still close.

But that 77 has an Epperson full LOA. You just called it an "obvious fake."

"...the 77 was an obvious fake doesn’t look right. " - Kieran

You are very stubborn it shows examples of a 75 signed Bowie to me. 

What shows examples of a 75 to you? I don't follow you. How am I being stubborn?

Because first it’s a left handed signaute which Bowie is. The With is spot on to how he normally signs looks good with example I have seen also love is accurate to how he signs 74-75 next I look at Bowie and that seemed accurate as well to me but I’m not expert I can only go by what I have seen on the Bowie website.

That is a self validating website. You are not addressing the fact that you just called the 77 Bowie an obvious fake but it has a full Epperson LOA. You don't see what I am getting at? That is where you want to send the 75. Does that make sense?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service