We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Views: 2292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This has a peters coa aswell, do you deem this fake?

Do you have a flat on scan? That is distorted. People usually take photographs like that for a reason. Ford has filled the market with a huge number of forgeries and that will need to settle. If Ford was the source that is potentially very troubling. I would need to see that one in hand.  What he has done is create an atmosphere where one must exercise extreme caution. That is why, with the sheer volume of red flags, I would not keep the Young Americans LP.  I am told some dealers still have not caught on even after all this time. So, as I said before, this is not the best time to buy (what should be) a $$$$ Bowie. Especially when you can get the price down to $.

There is a user on social media called davidbowieglam who is selling all his records signed by Bowie with Andy’s coa

And?

This is another I think it’s in the thousands.

One topic at a time. I asked you about that 77 and Bowie's use of capital "B" in "best wishes".

From what I have seen he doesn’t use capital letter for best when he signed off best wishes.

So, what is your opinion on this '77? 

And the signature and handwriting?

Just wonder if you find them legit or not. If I had your expertise I would have been more careful instead of jumping head first and buying a signed Bowie I thought was alright still a chance it’s good but as you say Andy coa is hit or miss.

"Hit or miss" only really applies to items not sourced from Ford, unlike yours.

How do you know mine is a ford? Ford autographs are Bowie 90s style. I don’t believe ford did mine. I still believe mine is legit but we are gonna disagree on that I suppose.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service