We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Views: 2292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How do you know it is not? There is a mountain of evidence on one side...

I distinctly remember the glut of vintage “Bowie” graphs that began to appear with the rise of AP. It was pretty obvious in hindsight. Suddenly there were pristine vintage Bowies, beautifully signed in fresh ink everywhere.

Indeed there were. +1

And a few new styles too. And more dated material...

As you can see, he authenticated more than one of those styles before pulling them down:

He is selling this album and many others singed by Bowie.

How much is he asking?

That "Young Americans" album had nothing to do with The Peters website. I won this from RR Auctions many, many moons ago. Here's a few pics, surprised I could find them....I got it for a few hundred bucks back then and when I sold it made a few hundred. This item long predated AP/TF.

"It comes with a Peters coa, so this is why Eric is hesitant it is real."

Again, and I don't want to get onto trouble for adding this, but you are misrepresenting what I meant. It is the source for this.  This started with Ford. My reasoning has been well documented in this thread. 

Your reasoning doesn’t prove anything there is no proof to it being a ford forgery. There is no proof to what you are saying. So I’m asking for someone else is opinion is all. I already know your opinion on the matter. 

Just don't misstate my position please. I am not going to respond again to this as I have been asked not to. Perhaps just don't address me or speak to me further in this thread. I can't respond, so there is no point.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service