We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

MARIANO RIVERA "THE SANDMAN"...A PURE GENTLEMAN AND LEGEND...PLEASE SHARE YOUR ITEMS/EXPERIENCES

As we all know Mariano Rivera had his last outing in the Bronx on 9/24/13 which was quite a tearful/cheerful moment...I was very fortunate to have been there in person to witness the Sandman's tearful good bye to his teammates and fans alike...But as we all know all good things must come to an end and with that another storied chapter ends in the Bronx with the Sandman's final outing in pinstripes...a moment I will forever hold in my heart as I also cried with his departure as thousands of fans have...but in any event...now that the Sandman is hanging it up his autograph is now going to be going sky high do to the fact that obtaining a TTM for nearly a dollar is now over...and getting him out at the park for free is also over...Please share your items and or stories of the Sandman...your favorite pieces or memories to pay tribute to one of the most storied gloried Yankees to don the PINSTRIPES in the last two decades...

Views: 1132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The 1977-1978 New York Yankees have always been my favorite Yankees teams of all time.  Don Mattingly has always been my favorite Yankees player as well.  After the 1994-95 Major League Baseball strike, I lost interest in the sport.  Don Mattingly’s retirement in 1995 did not help my loss of interest either.  I missed a lot of good baseball as a result, and I have yet to purchase a Derek Jeter or Mariano Rivera autograph.  Perhaps the time is drawing near.  You guys are sharing some really nice items.

One of my favorite team signed pieces...not sure the year but I believe its either a 2005 or 2006...something like that...as you can see Mo and jeter right on this sweat panel...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service