We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Several different options including her single with Beyonce (limited to 4):

https://megantheestallion.com/pages/music-store

Views: 1371

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The fact that she has millions of fans and they're still available at 8 bucks each prompts me to question that.

I ordered one because I'm just sort of curious to see what shows up, but I find the whole situation suspect. Especially because I feel like the "signed" CDs (that are still listed) used to say limited to 100, and now they just say "Limited."

Plus there's been a signed blue vinyl preorder on ebay for about two weeks, which makes me question everything they're selling (do they just keep restocking the webstore)?

Yup, the CDs no longer saying limited to 100 is weird. Plus, the listing on ebay of the Blue picture disk said something like limited to 1500, and the current product description doesn't mention anything like that... so that's worrying. Supposedly these are only up for 48 hours, but I'm not believing anything it says anymore. I can't even figure out who the fulfillment is through.

I figured I'd roll the dice on one, because if it's authentic then I'd have something I could trade to someone later. If it turns out to be fake, then I should theoretically only be out the cost of the digital part. I paid with PayPal because then at least my return shipping should be covered.

I'm also new to collecting signed vinyl, so I have no idea if it's normal for a single to be released on 12".

I think I too am hooked on ordering this crap. I didn't start buying this stuff until I found this website earlier this year, and thus far I'm 1 for 3 on them working out. Gomez went mostly fine (print instead of record sleeve sucks), Ozzy and Lil Wayne were a waste. And even on the Gomez, the prices are so low from third-party resellers that I could've just waited and bought the same thing now without spending much more. It doesn't help that classes are out for the Summer and the pandemic means I have more time on my hands.

Wow that's really unlucky timing on the Weiland. My timing hasn't been great either, I've so far missed 4 preorders by a day or less that I absolutely would've loved. I was also a bit bummed to learn that PledgeMusic wasn't around anymore, but I guess there were problems/drama with them(?), so I might've dodged a bullet on that one.

Some of these are starting to be fulfilled - at least the signed vinyls. I got shipping notice today, and there are at least a couple already listed on ebay.

They don't appear to be autopens or stamps (a la Cardi B), but they vary quite a bit. I don't know what her signature is supposed to look like, so ghostsigners (a la Lil Wayne) are still possible.

Funny enough, I just got the shipping confirmation for the CDs only.

Rich, did you order only the CDs or did they end up splitting up your order?

I only ordered the Red vinyl, so I didn't know if other things were going out too. At least one person got their red vinyl about a week ago, so I'm surprised that I can't find more examples of signed CDs or Vinyls out there.

I bought CDs and vinyl, but I placed the orders separately.

Well, cds arrived but weren't packed with a ton of care and each one was notably creased. Tends to happen with these types of cds.

Were they shipped in a box, a padded/bubble envelope, or a foldable mailer?

Bubble mailer.

I hate when they just use a bubble mailer, especially with softpacks - although I think every CD I've ever gotten from Newbury was also shipped that way.

I think my remix vinyl (I didn't buy any of the CDs) should arrive in a few days. Hopefully, they put a little more care into packing it. Although all the signed items might be more likely to end up damaged due to handling during signing (since the item is signed and it's not just a separate jacket/booklet).

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service