We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

On December 2, Julien's Auctions is selling The Collection of Tompkins and Bush. The collection contains 465 lots of Michael Jackson memorabilia, 287 of them autographed.

Michael Bush and the late Dennis Tompkins were Michael Jackson's costume designers for 25 years, during Jackson's most successful period. They were the consignors of the signed Thriller jacket that Julien's sold for $1,800,000 in June 2011.

Almost all of the autographs in the Tompkins and Bush sale are a variation I'm not familiar with. I've only been looking at Jackson's autograph for a few years, though, and we have members here who have collected him for decades, so I'd appreciate your input and exemplars.

If you know Michael Jackson's autograph well, please look at a few images below from the auction and let me know what you think. Even better, browse the auction and upload any similar examples you have: http://www.julienslive.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/77/

Julien's is the world's premier auction house for Michael Jackson memorabilia, so they would know his autograph better than most of us. I'm just surprised I haven't seen this style before.

Thanks for your help.

Tags: 2012, Julien's, auction, michael jackson, tompkins and bush

Views: 130306

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks for the template letters Sandy/Wendy.. however i'm receiving alot of FAILURE NOTICES in my inbox and spam from those addresses :(

I received about 8-10 failures also. However, most of them went through. Are you able to copy them all at once and paste them all into the send box - that way it MUCH faster.

fake autographs is one thing that we are all stinking 

but HOW BUSH got back all of this stuff that Michael ordered and paid to him? 

and why didn't he had those tour jacket and costumes SIGNED TOO? (was he afraid of putting his fake autograph on real costumes tour?????????)

Bush DID scribble all over MANY of Michael's iconic clothing/personal property - they are all in this BLASPHEMOUS sell off. uuuuggghhh.

Just want to remind us of a comparison from way back in our discussion, regarding Michael's distinctive print handwriting style - shown in the photo here.

So while we're supposed to swallow that Michael's SIGNATURE style was sloppy and unrecognizable ... at the same time his PRINTING style on a myriad of examples in Julien's-Bush's auction somehow magically became neat, generic block letters? Oh yeah.... neat, generic block letters - NONE of which look anything like his printing style. Or did he only script sign after a doctor's visit. And print on the same items at a different time when "recovered"?

How pathetic. LIARS.

When Michael just to write THANKS......It was spelled like this (THANX)

Please go to this page and scroll down for mass media international list of contacts to send our sample letters  http://teammichaeljackson.com/archives/2074

the AML link in both template letters doesn't work..

could that be the reason for the Failures?

^^ for people outside of this forum.. ie Facebook 

Everyone:

This discussion is for discussing authenticity concerns regarding the MJ autographs. Please don't post long sample letters or lists of email addresses in this discussion. They have a good chance of turning off the readers you want get the attention of.

You can attach letters and eamil lists to a reply as a Word Doc, PDF or Google Doc, or post a link to another site where they're posted in full.

I'll be going through the discussion and removing letters in a bit, unless they're short and to the point. Those may stay.

I appreciate your understanding.

Yes sir. Sorry about that.

Sandy, I will add an attachment with the contact addresses for you.

Nothing to be sorry about! We've never had a discussion like this on our site, so we have to figure things out as we go. Thanks

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service