Currently on ebay.  Thoughts?

 

Views: 392

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Authentic, in my opinion.

Looks good to me

Here is another one which seems similar to me.  Good as well?  (I like this item better since its their first LP)

This one also looks good to me.

Thanks for your opinions.  Here is one more.  This 45 sleeve also signed by 3.  While Peter & Mickey look like the LPs, the Davey is less loopy in the D & the J.  Ive seen this style a lot.  Question is, did he have several ways of signing?

I've seen a number of examples of both styles of "D" and "J". What's more unusual is when there is a break between the "J" and "O", but I've seen other examples of that as well. The set on the 45 sleeve is a very typical looking one in my opinion, moreso than the other two. 

thanks again. 

Man this is an old topic but I never updated it .  I will now.  I was able to add Mike to the Monkees LP at a con years ago.  Below is the LP.  Steve Grad just failed it!

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service