We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

We now have a Musician-Direct Autograph Sales Forum where you can post individual discussions of new offerings. It's a big change—and a big improvement. We closed this discussion after 8 years but it will always be available to read. 

The new system has been in place for 2 months now and it's working well.

This video shows you how easy the new forum is to use.

You can follow the forum and be notified of new signings exclusively! And you can enter a musician's name in the forum's search box and find any discussions about them.

Be sure to click the Follow link at the bottom of the list of discussions.

Try it...I think you'll like it.

Steve Cyrkin

Though I recall a member posting a blog asking about this a while ago, I could not relocate it for my purpose in this discussion.

It can be nice when one stumbles upon a musician's shop (via their website), to see that they are selling their autographs. I figured this could grow as a wee database for listing those musicians who partake in this.

I recently recieved a couple press photos signed in ballpoint from John Mayall's website (http://www.johnmayall.com/merch.html). I am also aware that you can purchase signed CDs from Peter Noone of Herman's Hermits(http://peternoone.com/store/). John 5 ( formerly Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie guitarist) sells various items signed, with an option to dedicate.

So, does anyone else know of this being done by other musicians?

Views: 506860

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

While the UK preorders for Lana's signed CD were an odd mixture of authentic and forged, it would seem all or most of the lithographs are no good. 

What's a real one look like compared to a fake?

Very good question! Cause this Lytho look 100% real.... (and why Universal waiting 2 months after the sales for sending something supposed "fake" ?)

That is kind of odd they waited so long to send fakes. About the only explanation I could think is if she couldn't sign any more or didn't have time and they had a lot of people complain about waiting so they just had a secretary do it to get orders out finally. But no way of knowing for sure.

Someone just posted the first US version we've seen. They think it's fake, pretty decidedly. I'm starting to think there's no way Lana can be oblivious to this.

Lana would be in on it!
What's her real signature look like to compare?

That person on the thread above is a huge Lana fan and has met her several times. He showed me this weeks ago, before the Australia or US items popped up.

He said he was quite certain UK's signed CD preorder was a mix of authentic Lana and signatures signed by someone else.

According to him - these are real Lana signatures:

While these he felt quite confident were not:

I can definitely see a difference in those two. If mine ever show up I'll have to compare them. I guess if they're fake I paid for the poster and cd I don't really want haha. Sucks I was looking forward to those. I guess you can't be sure anything is real, puts a damper on collecting.

Ok, this time I saw a real difference, but the problem is mine look like "Lana" is real and "Del Rey" is fake....!

So maybe it's just a misunderstood about how she signs in reality ?

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Strangely, today I received refund from Lana Del rey Store (for my Lytho purchase...) I've no idea what's happens.... Any of you received something similar ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service