We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

We now have a Musician-Direct Autograph Sales Forum where you can post individual discussions of new offerings. It's a big change—and a big improvement. We closed this discussion after 8 years but it will always be available to read. 

The new system has been in place for 2 months now and it's working well.

This video shows you how easy the new forum is to use.

You can follow the forum and be notified of new signings exclusively! And you can enter a musician's name in the forum's search box and find any discussions about them.

Be sure to click the Follow link at the bottom of the list of discussions.

Try it...I think you'll like it.

Steve Cyrkin

Though I recall a member posting a blog asking about this a while ago, I could not relocate it for my purpose in this discussion.

It can be nice when one stumbles upon a musician's shop (via their website), to see that they are selling their autographs. I figured this could grow as a wee database for listing those musicians who partake in this.

I recently recieved a couple press photos signed in ballpoint from John Mayall's website (http://www.johnmayall.com/merch.html). I am also aware that you can purchase signed CDs from Peter Noone of Herman's Hermits(http://peternoone.com/store/). John 5 ( formerly Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie guitarist) sells various items signed, with an option to dedicate.

So, does anyone else know of this being done by other musicians?

Views: 506840

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I think the only concert I've been to where presigned items were available at the merch stand was The 1975 last November.  They had signed CDs for $20.  They'd had vinyl (for $30 I think) but sold out a show or two before.  I remember that on the David Byrne/St. Vincent tour a few years back they had signed vinyl, but I don't know what the price was (from what I remember hearing, not too high).  That would have been a nice deal, considering that Annie Clark seems to have become a bit of difficult signer.

Most shows I go to are small enough where it's somewhat easy to meet the artists post-show.  Some even do come back by the merch stand and sign.  The Naked and Famous and The Preatures (Aussie rock band) come to mind.

I've bought Pat Benatar, B.B. King, Jackyl, Tesla, Blackberry Smoke, dirt cheap compared to the hassle of trying to get in person. All nice items and about the price of 2 beers at the Fillmore. :-) I'm even older school, I just like to relax, drink some beer, enjoy the show.

On Jimmy Pages website he is doing a 109 limited signed cd set. you can register for a chance to buy one 400 pounds.

This beat the other post about it by 3 days. Hope some people read it here first. I think this is a great thread. keep up the good job fellas!

Florence & The Machine signed cds for $19.99 (Australian dollars) through JB Hi Fi online.  Great deal.

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/music/Whats-Hot/alternative/how-big-how-b...

If anyone ordered the Florence Welch signed CDs after February 27th, you might want to check to make sure if your order made the cut on the signed versions.  Apparently, JB left up the "signed" copy ad a couple days longer than they should have.

Follow up from JB HI FI.

"Dear Customers,

Thank you for your order for “Florence + The Machine signed booklet” through JB Hi-Fi Online

We regret to inform you that the supplier has not delivered the signed booklets for the “Florence + The Machine – How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful” in time for shipping your order.  We will send you the CD this week, and the signed booklet will be sent to you separately when we receive them next week.  The current ETA for the slicks to arrive at our warehouse is 6th June.  We will notify you if there are any further changes. 

We apologise for any inconvenience caused."

No further word on this since.  I'm wondering if we will actually get the signed booklets.  I haven't been too in tuned with the fan base (i.e. I'm off social media for the time being), but it kind of seems like she's not signing at all. You'd think you'd see some new signed items pop up between the new album promo and the start of a new tour, but nothing.

Actually, one finally showed up on Ebay, so I guess this signing did indeed happen.

Well, yet another oddity with the Florence preorder.  I just got a pair of CDs from Sanity.com.au, who did NOT advertise signed cds but rather unsigned (presumably) promotional photo cards. 

I opened the package to find the two cds, and an unsigned booklet on top.  I figured that meant they ran out of (or never got) photo cards and just sent booklets.  Lame . . . until I looked at the second booklet that came with them.

I just wanted to give a heads up in case there were those who were interested, but didn't see. Brian Wilson has a preorder available for his new album No Pier Pressure, with a couple options for a signed Litho. It stars at $99 all the way up to $2,769 (you get a surf board with that one) 

Looks like Brians has 500 lps to sign and 300 lithographs plus a run of surfboards. Ha sign sign.

haha, tough life to live! ;) Well I guess he has till April 7th to sign them all anyhow! ;)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service