We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

My New Bowie - Heathen CD Booklet Signed in Year of Release 2002

Hello All,

Just added this - purchased from our Cogo. Thanks Håkan!

Views: 483

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Signed September 13th, 2002 in Sweden.

Glad it came to a real fan and a trustworthy AML friend!

Thanks! It came from a trustworthy AML member :)

Hi All, I found a photo online of Bowie signing 9.13.02 - same day and venue as my new Bowie signed Heathen booklet.

That’s really cool to have Eric! To me, things like this adds lots of ”value” to an autograph!

I agree - really solidifies it. Thank you again most sincerely. I love this album and its cover art. This is one of the nicest Bowie's I have had. Great signature. It looks like the sig he used for friends/tour staff around that time.

Hearing that makes me even happier that it was you who bought it! Love selling to real fans!

This Bowie signed CD booklet arrived today - it appears to have never been handled apart from signing - true as new condition, apparently unopened as well. Thank you Håkan!

It really is a nice piece and I’m very happy to hear that you are so pleased with it!

It was great dealing with you my friend!

You as well my friend :) I truly do love it. Of the 12 or so Bowie's I have had from 1993-2010, this is my favorite. Very strong signature with great contrast and signed in the year of release, which is a stipulation of my collection criterion. The only other I have now is my 1976 (below) which is the only double I have at this point in my collection. The '76 is collected as an actor in The Man Who Fell to Earth, which is how I rationalize keeping two!

That’s a smart way to tell yourself you need more graphs: ”I need one with the actor Bowie and one with the singer Bowie”... 

Really wish that Springsteen could do a movie so I could use that one to convince my wife I need more... ;-)

I read that Springsteen served as director of his Broadway residency. So, you can collect him as a Broadway director! ;)

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service