We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I thought I'd share my Rolling Stones collection. As these guys are going to be tougher to obtain in the next few years through lack of world touring and so forth I thought some genuine signatures would help any Rolling Stones autograph collectors who can only obtain through purchasing online.

No Charlie Watts...apparently the easiest to obtain but he's always slipped through my fingers.

Mick, Bill and Keith on the Pirates of the Caribbean photo were obtained in 2012 and Ronnie Wood and the dedicated Keith were obtained in 2014.

Views: 899

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Charlie didn't sign for anybody at the Crossfire event, he had photos with the apps then walked straight into the venue head down. Lovely pieces though.

The Foos are superb. They were all riding bikes around adelaide so very easy access. Had I known they were that approachable I would have tried a guitar.

This is a bit off-topic but I had the pleasure of seeing a pretty early gig by the Foos. Believe it or not, it was at a low-key street festival in the small (by US/UK standards - ca. 50,000 pop) Swiss town of Wintherthur. Even more unbelievable was the bill: Beck, Foo Fighters and Radiohead for about £20 a ticket. This was in 1996 and it was my first ever "date" with my wife (sorry to be a bore - yawn, yawn). The night before I had seen Massive Attack at the same festival.   

Probably the only other gig of a similar nature (i.e. big loud group, small quite town) that I have been to was Rage Against The Machine in the tiny Swiss town of Bulach. That was very surreal indeed and something I won't forget in a hurry.

Don't know if anyone cares but I got my dates wrong. The Foo Fighters gig was actually in the autumn 1995 (how could I forget my glorious first date with my future wife). While Googling I found the original flyer for that year. I see that they also had Green Day and Soundgarden that year. 1990 was also a strong year as you can see from the second flyer (Tanita Tikaram excepted perhaps!). I wasn't even in Switzerland at that time so no surprise that I didn't go. Unfortunately, the festival kept losing money so they now have mainly locals or no names.   

Attachments: No photo uploads here

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service