We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

NEED THOUGHTS - PAAS\Mike Frost joins with Ali's ex wife to authenticate Ali autos

Guys I just found this. I want to know your thoughts on it.
Mike frost and PAAS have signed a deal with muhammad Ali's ex wife Khalilah Ali to authenticate his autographs.

I wanna know what everyone thinks about it

http://pressitt.com/newsroom/PAAS/smnr/Khalilah-Ali-Former-wife-of-...

Views: 7825

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Joe. You could start another thread on this and let this one roll with Ali.

Thanks, just responding to your question. The tread really wasn't about Ali signatures but rather the contract between Mr. Frost and the former Mrs. Ali. A odd pairing in my mind.

Mike why has the gold glove that you said is 100% authentic no longer showing up on the PAAS database?

Here's the glove again
m.ebay.com/itm/321703467234?_mwBanner=1&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

The gold glove is 100% authentic and I know the history of that glove and it did not involve Mrs. Ali at all. 

The fake trucks and the fake litho was something I believed made up and perhaps even autographed by Carlos, Mike T or their associates over at The Planet website.

We will have a statement shortly from both Khalilah Ali and her attorney on actions to follow.  
Mike are you accusing me of forging Ali's autograph on those trunks and poster?
The gold glove isn't showing up in your database is there a glitch?
Can you ask her who signed those trunks as you yourself said it wasn't ali. Just wondering who it might have been

Thank you
Mike
Thank you for helping clear those issues up. It is sad when people take a COA and put it with another item that is not authentic, as we are time and time again happen wogh even Steiner and Uda etc. That's why online databases are so important.
the gold glove isn't showing up on your database just FYI. I'm definitely not one of those undesirables lol.
When you speak to her next please ask who she thinks signed the trunks as That would help ease my mind that any future items from the new venture are authentic
Thanks

She 1st need to know who you are? , and what do you have to do with all this ? Did you sign or sell those fake & forged boxing trucks? Did you sign or sell the fake Ali litho's? There are 1000's of Carlos out there , what is you full name?  What is your connection to the undesirables we both agree upon at Autograph Planet.

Lol here we go...
Mike I am not a member nor ever have been a member of autograph planet. No I did not sell those trunks or have ever owned those trunks or litho. I am simply a collector that wants to make sure what I collect is authentic - like everyone else here
If she has any information regarding the trunks I'm sure that could be helpful here I know it would certainly ease my concerns
Thanks
Also the trunks were found to be signed by her by PSA and JSA, I have also seen this noted on other authenticated Ali items in the past. If she did not in fact sign his name, she should definitely have that sorted out with PSA and JSA so the error can be corrected moving forward. Otherwise her name will always be tied to Ali secretarials/forgeries.

I don't think there's any need to be paranoid or jump to conclusions here mike, some people just want to find out the truth, not everyone is out to discredit you. Its when you do things like this that make people upset and lose respect for you.

She never signed the trucks , never saw those trucks and believes the trucks themselves are fake.

Muhammad Ali had a number of people signing his autographs throughout the years. This was still the case up until a year ago according to Khililah Ali .
She claims that almost half the autographs authenticated as authentic Muhammad Ali signatures are not signed by Muhammad Ali. 
Khililah Ali said she would write out a statement for Autograph Magazine but she has a lot of information that is not ready to be revealed at this time.
Please understand that Khililah Ali is one of the most successful and one of most influential women of our time. She had a lot to do with the success of Muhammad Ali and also making him into the legend he is today.  She will take the time out of her busy day for me, to help the fans understand the jealously, prejudices, and ignorance that both her and Muhammad Ali had to deal with their whole life's. She said Jackasses but I am not sure that this would be the case here.
I think it is important for me to convey that Khililah Ali was not even at the Richard Dunn Fight and she was never in Munich.  
That may be an issue the poor soul who purchased these trunks. Muhammad Ali never gave her or presented her with a pair of trunks, she was with Ali, best friends, his wife for over 25 years.  Muhammad Ali was given 100's of these trunks by Everlast during the 1970's and he would never have given her a pair of used trucks. 
JSA and PSA may have an answer for who signed the trucks since they both examined and authenticated them.  

Carlos 

- Khalilah is estranged from Ali and has been for years
- She is not an Ali autograph expert
- PAAS and Khalilah have already certified Ali forgeries
- If she did know his auto it would be the pre-1975 style which is the easiest to verify
- Apparenty she has been done for selling fake Ali autos in the past
To me it's a ploy and a cheap tactic. Hopefully people don't fall for it
Sure - I recant
the information was formed from comments on this thread and items found online supposedly with PAAS and/or Khalilah Ali coas just FYI

Mike on the trunks - it says she sold them through Craig Hamilton who is actually the foremast expert in boxing memorabilia. Maybe you should have her contact him about them. He is very easy to get hold of and is very helpful. I'm sure he would be of assistance

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service