We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Opinions, please. May thanks!

Views: 485

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, Dan. Didn't take the bait thanks to the group input plus a shared PSA/DNA quick opinion which concurred that the signature was "Likely Not Genuine".To my eyes, there appeared to be some hesitation in the downstrokes in the first stroke of the "N" and also the "A".

Sorry for getting here late. I was going to go and pull my original Neil Armstrong autograph and compare. But I would have to go and pull a lot of items out to get to it.

I own one of the first Gathering of The Eagles prints that my stepfather bought when he was stationed at the Maxwell Airforce base in Montgomery Alabama.

It has several of the really big names in aviation signed on it. There's like a total of 10 signatures on it.

Thanks, Chris for your feedback. I've been collecting for almost 30 years and was fortunate enough to have had 2 Armstrong signed astronaut pics along the way. (My collector brother got one, and I got the other). Had to sell mine nearly 20 years ago as a young newlywed between jobs, and regret it to this day. Ah, well.

Word to the wise - my brother's Armstrong signed photo was hanging on the wall so long his blue marker signature is nearly invisible now.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service