Harrison Ford seems to keep warming up to the idea of autographs. For a few years now, Harrison has shown that he is not only one of the best actors in history, he is also one of the best signers too.

While he has been signing at every event and appearance he shows up at, he has been increasing his private signings too.

A few weeks ago Celebrity Authentics completed their private signing with Harrison: http://www.celebrityauthentics.com/Harrison-Ford-DisplayList.aspx

Coolwaters Productions ( the company that offered the 1st private signing with Harrison ) has new items from the above signing too: http://www.coolwatersprods.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=...

The best is yet to come though.  Harrison is scheduled to sign again for Official Pix ( he has signed for them several times already ). The pre-orders for the signing are here: http://www.officialpix.com/estore/products.asp?cat=79

Those photos are the classics and the quality of the items and Harrisons signatures from these signings are PERFECT!  I have ordered from the Official Pix signings each time Harrison has signed. I ordered the Indiana Jones 11x14 for this signing as well. 

The 1st two Harrison signings for Official Pix sold out in mere seconds ( 13 I think ). 

Thanks for doing this Mr. Ford!  You show why you are the GREATEST!!

Who else is in?

Views: 9128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mayhew should be easy - he does a lot of comic cons.  Check the Wizard World schedule, as I'm sure he's booked for at least a few of those this year.

Here's my Harrison Ford I got from OPX as promised! What do you think?

What a great image and perfect autograph placement!! Beautiful item for your collection, and great investment!

Robin,

That simply could not be better...congratulations! What size...and can I ask what you paid?

Harrison Ford really gives fans an exceptional, distinctive autograph for their money. 

This is an 8x10 Ford. I paid $469 dollars for this autograph from OPX. Glad you like it!

Very cool. MuseumFraming.com has a $69 completely archival frame for 8x10s that is a cinch to mount your photo in and top notch quality. They don't have a store on their site yet, so you have to email or call...or contact Rick Badwey through his profile here.

Thanks Peter! Yes, this is one I'll certainly be holding onto. I collect regularly and this is one of my 'Premium' autographs but I wouldn't want to part with it unless I really had to.

Time have changed.  I was taking a break at a sports show and sitting out by where the limos were parked and as Schmidt had completed his signing gig was leaving and heading to the limo this 14 year old kid goes running up to him with a baseball and marker in hand.  Since we were sitting there with the limo driver who had just been asking us do you think he will sign for me,,, when this event happens... and within earshot of the entire conversation, the end part from Schmidt went, "Now that wouldn't be fair now, would it!".   The kid was not only stunned but haven't seen such disappointment on a kid's face in along time.

It has become a $$$ racket for many and I don't hold it against people trying to corner a piece of it.  All Agents are pieces of work.   Everybody in Bollywood wants to be an actor!

Tri-Star was too busy inside and the individual promoters are seldomly around except maybe a handler.  Perhaps if we have a mob surrounding an individual but as we both know they slip out different doors and onto their SUV (As Johnny bench did) or their limo as he or Magic Johnson did.  MJ would have no problem and one expects much more from a HOFer especially when it comes to kids. 

I met Ali many years ago at Ohare as we were taking the same flight to LAX and sat across from each other in 1st.   Never thought about having people sign back then.  Ditto for many WWEs and broderick crawford to name a few.

Thanks for all the advice guys!

Good advice Robin as that holder you have now would destroy that picture.  Hopefully, it hasn't set-up that long.

There are still 7 different pictures, most with 2 sizes still available on the Official Pix web store. 

Do you think the market has dried up or have the people that are willing to pay over $400 done?

If so where will the prices go? Once they drop will they go back up? He signs where ever he goes. He is no longer a rare signer. 

Will this effect OPX's signings or could this open the door for a send in? I think the only way that they can keep charging this amount will be to do a very limited send in.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service