We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Opinions Please! New Scan Bowie Reality Tour Live Triple Gatefold CD Signed "Bo- '10" 2010/Released 2010 MINT!

Hi All,

Here is a proper and accurate scan of my new triple gate-fold CD released, signed and dated by David Bowie 2010. Metallic silver pen, so fairly optimal contrast it seems. I think this might have come from a 2009/10 Fuse TV contest that had few of these CDis signed in silver as prizes. I don't know how many were signed - one sold in 2016, in March, for $1,500 or so with JSA papers. I have heard of another. His last live album here. Many personal favorites too. Has Epperson quick OK - and I think it is quite fine really myself. Many precedents for this style back to '80's. Perhaps a bit special with this very late date - he did not really sign much anymore like this it seems - unavailable. All comments welcome, good or bad, please. I think was very fortunate to get this for what I actually paid (very low). It is literally Mint, with both CD's and booklet unopened. No scuffs either, front or back, as in previous auction scan shown (that was a poor quality scan with dirty bed). That was just the auction scan. NO jewel case mind you. Yet no scuffs. Yes a, slight smudge and that's it, likely from signing as I have seen it's type before in the same place. Thoughts? Comments? Do you find it rushed? It might be so in 2010 - when was he really available? Do you think is "uncomfortable", or a...forgery? Or blatantly genuine? I find it so - blatantly genuine. Please, all comments welcome.

Eric

Views: 553

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Still over the moon here!

Eric

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service