We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello All,

Interesting link below. Someone out there has a pen or two. Scroll down to Aug 3-5.

Parts of some are interesting, but no individual one of these makes it. I hope this is useful. I don't have twitter but this was recently posted and I found it while looking for CD's signed in 2010. The poster of the photo in the link below appears interested in showing things to help the collector...I have no reason to doubt that sincerity.

Here some other sigs I have seen. These are much better than the average but close with no bidders or sit around with Buy it Now/Make and Best Offer for $350 or so, coming from UK. "Blue, blue, electric blue..." ;)

Views: 1932

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi All,

I found the earlier auction of Station to Station "signed" and with the same odd texture applied to the scan as the Space Oddity above.

Eric

And another...this with same the odd textured scan seen on Space Oddity and Station to Station posted here.

Eric

And another...UK.

Eric

And another...UK. We've seen this before...electric blue....

Eric

And another, this one very poor.

Eric

And another...this from the US.

Eric

And another example from blue in the UK. Now he is dipping back to the 1980's. Click to see full image.

Eric

And this...from an online store.

Eric

And more...online store.

Eric

And another...22.

Eric

And another...UK.

Eric

And another...Canada.

Eric

RSS