We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Gloves: Sylvester Stallone and Carl Weathers

Poster: Sylvester Stallone and Rocky cast members

Tags: Stallone, Sylvester

Views: 1951

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That’s fine i decided to keep it anyway, to much drama for a few hundred at best,

just to clarify I did mention to her only if the good members believe the item is authentic will I be able to sale it to her, I think the main problem was Tim assumed I said your item is fake buy mine instead when that was never the case, I only ( offered to show it to her) after she replied with

see photo below 

Hi Steve I guess the real question is, is it unethical to give an honest negative opinion on an item and then after others also gave it a thumbs down she asked where she can find an authentic one to offer to show her mines on this site? Does this sound unethical to you? 

As I said, you didn’t know our rules. What you did isn’t unethical to me, it’s just against our rules. But you didn’t know our rules.

Mr Cyrkin I Just read the rules on the bst section, I’m a bit confused but you definitely have the last say in the matter, I didn’t see anything that pertains the my situation and the wrong a committed, in fact I thought I did things 100% by the book, I (A) told the young lady I would post photos for the good members this site to offer there opinion on authenticit (B) informed you that I would be posting pics shortly for authentication purposes and (C) gave an honest opinion on the OP, and (D) I only offered to post picks of my item after she asked where to purchase one, in fact I doubt she would even want it cause it’s a glorified scribble, 

So after all that haha... does anyone know where I could find an authentic autograph without spending $1000+?

I will post picks in the (is this autograph real) later today, I highly doubt you are gonna be interested in it but maybe others might post some of there once they find out there is a potential buyer and it gets a bit more traction 

Who knows I might get banned for stating it here and not in a email or private message but I feel it’s better to at least be up front for all to see then go behind closed shady closed doors 

it will take some time because I have to go through my storage to get it, 

Thank you :) I am new here too so I didn’t know the rules... didn’t mean to get you in trouble!

You didn’t lol 

So this is the email I received from the guy for the gloves... I emailed stating I spoke with some experts who said that the item appeared to be a forgery and asked for a refund or for him to send the photos so I could share with you guys and get another opinion. Pictures to come soon. :) 

“Hi Kayla,
I will email you the signing photos. But I can’t do it through Bonanza I can’t attach here is the problem. Send me your email address and I will gladly send you the pictures of Sly Stallone and Carl Weathers signing.
I can assure you these signatures are authentic as I personally obtained both stars signatures. I am not offering an opinion as these SO CALLED EXPERTS give in a irresponsible manner. I am offering you a guarantee of authenticity as I personally obtained and witnessed both individuals sign the glove and I support this with factual information to support my claim of date and location of where each signed. You will receive the hard copies of the signing photos and a certificate of authenticity which I sign my name to personally as my personal guarantee of authenticity and I can do this with a sincere conviction as I witnessed the item being signed by both legends.

You don’t need a so called expert to grant an opinion you are certainly capable of looking at the signatures here and comparing them with what is available just google both if you have any question / doubt and you will certainly realize that the signatures are authentic.

All The Best,

Tony“

is the poster for sale from the same person?  definitely get pics of Sly and Carl signing the gloves and post them here.  Members can transpose the signatures on top of each other to see if they line up.  This should be interesting

No the poster was a totally different person. I would cry if it did in fact turn out to be real I would be so happy haha... not having high hopes from the sounds of it. I told him I meant no disrespect but the internet is a dangerous place and it’s difficult to trust anyone. He also wrote this: 

Ok I understand but I hope you understand anybody can give an opinion and there is nothing here to hide I have posted the item and as I mentioned I am certain of it’s authenticity as I got it signed myself I have been collecting signatures for more then 40 years.”

Here are the photos he provided me with of the signings :/ 

I asked him to confirm the location of the signings as well. Waiting for a reply. 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service