We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Can I please have your opinions on an EBAY seller named Mr. Sloan? Thanks in advance

Views: 302

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd like opinions on this guy too. His stock may be a little too impressive to be true. When I searched for McCartney he had at least a couple (1 that does look pretty good to me and 1 that I wasn't so keen on) and when I searched Bowie (a notoriously difficult signer) he had quite a few. I didn't risk it.

You might want to ask about items on an individual basis.  He has plenty of good inventory and some bad.  I believe several of us have caught him lying about things he says he got in person when he clearly bought them off others.  It seems like he'll tell a lie to sell an item, even if it's authentic.  There may still be some threads on this forum about this seller.  

Again, if there's an item you just have to have, ask about it first.

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/mr-sloane-on-ebay?id...

Good advice, Rich. I agree with you about his inventory.

2 in person brothers I belive in the London area been doing it for years agree some good some bad and they do buy in and pass it of as they have obtained it themselves if in doubt leave em alone

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service