We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

http://www.ebay.com/usr/bondcollectibles

What are your thoughts on this seller? Frankly, I don't know much about Bond autographs, but I came accross some lesser-known actors I'm trying to fill from other films. Is it a mixed bag? Are most okay? I can tell you they relist the same image for sale and ship different autographs than what is pictured. That means there are multiples of some. They claim to do signings with some of these actors. They are located in Germany.

They have a website as well, where items are listed for much higher than they seem to go on ebay:

http://bondcollectibles.de/index.php

Thoughts?

Views: 5418

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can you please post your full signatures?

Where did this Craig come from? It has loose characteristics of his "full" signature, but it doesn't look right to me. It could be a very early example that I'm just not aware of? The "full" signature Craigs on their website don't look right to me either.

Here is my D Craig from around 1990

Best i have seen

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Here is the thread I started when I received my 1st personalized Craig.

http://live.autographmagazine.com/profiles/blogs/start-a-james-bond...

Note the Full signature

Very cool! Here are mine:

I just recently purchased 3 autographs from bondcollectibles, 1 Daniel Craig and 2 Judi Dench. At the price, it did feel too good to be true, but his site seemed legit. He promises a lifetime guarentee and has told me in a message that the autographs are authentic and were hand signed by those actors. He does seem to have an awful lot of autographs for sale. I bought the Daniel Craig Bond signed 8x10 and saw the exact same one up less than a week later, sold for half the price. I don't have buyers remorse for the price I payed, I just want to make sure they aren't fake. Soon as I get them in the mail, I will post pics.

If it seems too good to be true with autographs, it always is. Ask yourself this: how did a seller in Germany gets tons and tons of these signed photos? Some photos are from the most recent film, and once again tons and tons of photos. Javier Bardem photos before he did any public signings at the premiere/walk of fame ceremony/etc.

Well $50-$60 to me seems reasonable for an actors autograph to me, depending on rarity. Then again some are $250-$500. If these autographs turn out to be fakes, I'll be pretty dissapointed as they are a special gift for a family member. In such a case, what can be done? Ask for a refund. Report the guy to ebay? Perhaps i'm jumping the gun. I'll wait until I get them.

JXE wrote: "I can tell you they relist the same image for sale and ship different autographs than what is pictured."

This is an inexcusable, but unfortunately common practice among sellers. At best, it shows a lazy seller who doesn't even understand the hobby they're in. Would they list a used car on Craigslist and show photos of a different, but similar car? It doesn't make any sense and is always a red flag for me.

I completely agree. I hadn't yet made that realization when I made my purchase.

I've find out the hard way plenty of times myself. It's so disappointing to receive a "surprise" from an ebay auction. I always let them know it's very unappreciated and a poor practice and often insist on a refund. At least it's easy to avoid the small minority who state it upfront in their listing.

The top 3 are from Bondcollectibles. I bought 2 Judi Dench Autos. The Naomie Harris is from Xtremegraphs. Both Ebay Sellers.

Please let me know what you think of these.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service