We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Opinions/Please Post Your Vintage or Secretarial Jack Nicholson Autographs

Hi All, please post any known vintage or known secretarial so I can get a better grip on this signature I believe to be from 1975 albeit somewhat atypical. I have seen a few of these Cuckoos Nest original stills signed in the green felt tip, all vintage and most but not all faded to some degree, over about 25 years. I had another with this very signature from another source clear across the country purchased 10 years apart, one from an "older" collection I went through. An example of that and the sig style is below. Some % of the earlier sigs are double line not single. I would like to learn more about his 1970''s signatures - did he use secretaries etc?

Views: 876

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So far, I have found these to look at for starters at least:

And here is the full image of what I have:

Anybody?

Anyone?

Anybody???

Anyone?

Anybody???

you post a nicholson discussion before so i guess the photo's i post now are not new for you. the autographs i have are from the 90's and the card could be from the 80's. have no doubts about authenticity and very happy with it.

this is the card.

Thank you for posting these examples Rob.

David L, do you some to add here?

Yes Eric….I will post 2 more on the "Is It Real" page today. Just to let you know I retired last week a year early…..My new job starts in about 2 months….hint, hint, wink , wink.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service