We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Opinions Wanted - Harrison Ford signed photos - JSA certified

Hi, Gang,

With the recent talk about the reliability of JSA certification, I would like your opinions on these two Harrison Ford signed photos I have in my collection. They are both certified by JSA. Sorry if the signatures are hard to see.

Thanks,

Pete

Views: 2971

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks.

UPDATE:

I have contacted both sellers, and one of them has already agreed to give me a refund when I send the photo back to her (which I will do tomorrow morning). I have not yet heard back from the other seller, but I'll let you know if I do.

Thanks a lot for the help, folks!! I have a few other JSA certified autographs (the last I will ever buy certified by that company) which I will post in the near future for your opinions.

I hope so, Mike. Here are two more items I own that have been certified by JSA. Any thoughts on these? (The Deniro signature is on a soundtrack LP with the JSA sticker on the back. Sorry for the bad scan)

Thanks Mike. The vast majority of my autograph collection are sports autographs that were signed in person, or were received from players in the mail (most current and retired NHL players actually sign legitimate autographs TTM) or items signed by athletes for Upper Deck, Topps, or other companies for pay. It was only when I started collecting music and entertainment autos that I started to get burned. I have learned a lot from you guys (and from my many mistakes), but I felt I was getting much better at avoiding expensive mistakes.... then, somehow, two separate Ford signatures that I bought (certified by an eBay 'endorsed' company) end up being fake, and I go back to feeling like an amateur idiot again. But I did learned something.

Here are the rest of the items I own that have been certified by JSA. I would really appreciate your opinions on these. My skin has grown about an inch thicker in the last 24 hours, so go ahead and tell me the truth, I think I can take it.

Thanks again Guys!

Pete

Pete,

I don't know Kenny Loggins, Kris Kristofferson and Johnny Cash well enough to comment. But I think De Nero is good, and I like the Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher piece, the Jack Nicholson and Sean Connery.

The Johnny Cash isn't real. 

Is everyone in agreement that the Cash auto is fake? If so, I will contact the seller I bought it from and try to get a refund. Thanks again.

Pete, I don't know Cash. Brandon seems to but no one else has commented yet.

Steve, that's Kenny Rogers lol!  "know when to hold em...know when to fold em ( like Autograph Alert) ".
Yeah...Rogers, sorry. That was just a brain blip.
If the Connery is a joke there's a lot of that joke out there.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service