We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Opinions Wanted - Harrison Ford signed photos - JSA certified

Hi, Gang,

With the recent talk about the reliability of JSA certification, I would like your opinions on these two Harrison Ford signed photos I have in my collection. They are both certified by JSA. Sorry if the signatures are hard to see.

Thanks,

Pete

Views: 2973

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

4 out of nine with one in the maybe... so far.

or a 56% error ratio presuming the opines are on target.  Of course, the latter is where the greatest of all 2ndary arguments stem from that usually start with, "well what experience do you have etc... etc... etc..."

now that's an error ratio they should be proud of.

I think you're right unfortunately about the Sean Connery.

You have been a big help, Mike. It looks like I will be receiving refunds from 3 of the sellers involved. I'm still waiting to hear from the fourth.

Thanks again.

Pete

Pete,

You're getting refunds from eBayers who sold you JSA pieces? I am so impressed. Who are the sellers?

Mike...great job, thanks. I love how much members help each other here.

Hi, Steve. I keep detailed files for each of my autographs. I contacted the sellers and three of them have offered to refund my payment once I send the items back.  In my communications, I have included a link to this discussion board.  Honestly, they have been so good that I am not going to post their names on the internet. I don't think they want to be identified as sellers of fake autographs.

Thanks again for the help, guys.

Pete

Hi Pete,

I understand. These are JSA items and giving refunds is highly unusual, so I considered it a badge of honor.

I don't believe any of them had any knowledge that they sold me illegitimate autographs. I made no accusations, I just explained the situation and they have been very understanding.

that's the best initial approach especially when seeking a refund.  Now if they turn up again, well that's a different story.

or simply followers of "it doesn't have to be authentic just certified" theme or for others thought processes "if it's certified by a leading TPA then it must be authentic".

unfortunately, without seeing the EBAY accounts (presuming EBAY) it's difficult to assess which theme is in play.

How did you break your foot? Sorry to hear that.

& she might break your other one if you don't get rid of more of your stuff cluttering up the place.

Let's put it this way Mike, with the luck I have had with these items, I'm not running out for a lotto ticket.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service