Views: 4415

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These are part of my collection. Some have already been sold (without any fuss).
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Richard, it's just a story and it doesn't prove anything. Everyone got one ok. I just personally don't like it and wouldn't buy it. It seem I am not the only one and for good reason. Enjoy it.

Also, there are amazing McCartney/Beatles forgers out there. We all are a bit gun shy so keep that in mind too. I see a red flag with this one so I don't like it. Simple as that. If you know or thing it is real then enjoy it, don't worry about what a few people on this site think.

Good enough story though don't you think! and Signed in front of me!
Part of my collection

It looks like most of his "later" autographs and that actually looks better than others I've seen. 

This was signed at the same time as the others. As you can see the framed one has faded. All the others were kept in a folder out of direct light and look as fresh as the day they were signed. I think this is why some people are suspicious.
Richard
What company or authenticators failed these bud. You may as well tell everyone because they keep popping up on the forum.
According to the buyer PSA/DNA said that in their opinion the Paul McCartney signed Beatles photo was not of the correct angle! I was not given any supporting evidence linking my photograph with the letter about the signature being fake. In most cases I would have thought a letter of authentification should have an image of the item included. This lead me to believe the buyer sent a known fake to them and then said mine was fake! Knowing he could get his money back from ebay. I got my £605 back from ebay and I also got the photo returned. It is now back in my collection. I have not decided what to do right now. People are entitled to their own opinions, I might seek advice regarding selling my collection through a third party.
Have a look at haulsofshame.com it highlights some of the worst cases of authentification of autographs by PSA/DNA. They can get it wrong sometimes. They called my autograph fake but I know it's good, but they have authenticated autographs that are not even the right person! How can you trust a company like this. One I saw was supposedly Kate Hudson autograph which they authenticated. It turned out to be Kato Kaelin of OJ Simpson fame (he was staying at the house when OJ's wife was murdered). Interesting?
PSA/DNA don't get it right all the time!

Thanks for all your opinions , greatly appreciated.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service