We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Hi all! I am new to the site and would be grateful for advice regarding a purchase I'm considering. I'm a fan of music and would like to start collecting music memorabilia. However, the more I research the topic, the more concerned I grow regarding the potential for buying a fake. Before I make a purchase, I'd like to get your opinions.

I'm considering the purchase of a framed and signed Pearl Jam Ten album from rockstar gallery.com. I've attached a photo of the autographs. Do they look legit? Also, any additional advice you have for someone entering the collectibles market is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

John

Tags: Pearljam

Views: 623

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi i dont believe this company is reputable for buying autographs. Could anyone help john out on that.
Thanks for the feedback, Paul. I'll take this into consideration. What company would you recommend for buying legitimate autographed music memorabilia?

The last time i looked Roger epperson had a really nice signed drum skin by pj for sale. There are plenty of guys on ebay with legit pj items.

What is Roger's eBay seller name? I'd like to see the drum head he has for sale. That would be a great gift, as I am also a drummer. Thanks so much for your help, Paul.

John
Rog has his own website.
I found it and I found the signed drum head, too. I'm very interested in buying that drum head. Is Roger a member of this site?

Yes he is. There really nice sigs on that skin.

You can shoot him an email.

Personally I don't think this is genuine. If it was real, it was not signed at the same time since the autographs are from different eras. Like Eddie, Jeff and Mike.

I have attached one that I got in person 1992. And that is not for sale.
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Thanks, Bjarne! Very nice!
Stay far away from Rockstar Gallery.
That piece on Epperson website is great!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service