We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

In all the years looking for signed Pink Floyd items I have seen one Syd Barrett signed item. It was a contract to perform at a school I think. EBay has two up for sale now, along with more signed items then I have ever seen. What is going on? Did something happen that people are selling everything off? Or is it just one of those things you can't explain?

Views: 265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm waiting for stieger to hit a reply.
10 thousand.
It must be a sign for you to buy Scott.

Come on Power Ball!!!  LoL..

here I am. OK, I personally feel this items is authentic. This is so very rare. David used to tour around with the Floyd as a stage hand and guitar tech before becoming an official member. I can imagine that towards the end of Syd's time Dave played with the guys live to add fills or maybe when Syd was too messed up to play he would fill in and I can imagine a fan getting his signature even though he's not an official member. I think this is that rare exception. That being said, he is faked a lot.

This one is good in my opinion. The "to Pam" matches Roger actually hand writing perfect.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Syd-Barrett-Roger-Waters-Mason-Wright-Pink-...

Was there any other that you wanted an opinion on?

I also want to point at that I agree with Mr. Epperson's opinion 99% of the time. He is still the best out there that is offering an authentication service for Music.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service