We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

With the recent release of the films Rise of the Planet of the Apes and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes I have rediscovered my interest in the Planet of the Apes films.  I even enjoy the 2001 Tim Burton Planet of the Apes film.  I therefore thought that it would be a nice idea to create a discussion for fans of Planet of the Apes to post any autographs that they may wish to share that are related to the films or anything else concerning Planet of the Apes.  This also includes the 1974 Planet of the Apes television series and the 1975-1976 Return to the Planet of the Apes animated series.  I’ll get it started with a couple of items that I recently purchased from Skyline Signatures.  The first is an Andy Serkis autograph and the second is a James Franco autograph.

Views: 3664

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Same film, another hottie. Estella Warren. 

Lucky you.  She signed a very limited number of trading cards back then.  They are extremely rare.  I have a Daena action figure as well.  How could I resist?

She is a doll. This is an actual TV Guide. I love getting TV Guides done. 

Linda Harrison "Nova" 

Booth Coleman - Dr. Zaius

Buck Katalisn - Julius

Awesome pieces James.  Thank you so much for posting them.

Yes nice pieces guys. I like the Charlton Heston signing. Would have loved to have met him. I will post a few of my own.

I got Buck to sign an image with him and Lou Wagner on it but he used some kind of marker or maybe even a crayon that rubbed off :(

This one of Natalie Trundy was thru the mail

This one was signed in person at the same time that Bobby Porter who played Cornelius in Battle for the Planet of the Apes signed it.

Geoffrey Deuel played Anto on the episode "The Good Seed" from the TV show. It's hard to read being that it is in silver ink. Geoffrey hasn't signed many autographs so it is very rare to see one.

From Battle. I got France Nuyen to sign this many years ago. Since then I have gotten to know her and she is a very nice woman.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service