We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

With the recent release of the films Rise of the Planet of the Apes and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes I have rediscovered my interest in the Planet of the Apes films.  I even enjoy the 2001 Tim Burton Planet of the Apes film.  I therefore thought that it would be a nice idea to create a discussion for fans of Planet of the Apes to post any autographs that they may wish to share that are related to the films or anything else concerning Planet of the Apes.  This also includes the 1974 Planet of the Apes television series and the 1975-1976 Return to the Planet of the Apes animated series.  I’ll get it started with a couple of items that I recently purchased from Skyline Signatures.  The first is an Andy Serkis autograph and the second is a James Franco autograph.

Views: 3668

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is the Apes crew at the Monsterpalooza show in Spring 2013. L to R: France Nuyen, Lou Wagner, Booth Colman, Ron Harper, Natalie Trundy, Bobby Porter and Austin Stoker.

Missing from the photo was Lee Delano who played a gorilla soldier on the TV show. I brought half of these people to the show and since then also represent Lou.

Lee Delano from the Apes TV show

Nice compliment from Ron Harper

Bradford Dillman from Escape From the Planet of the Apes. His signature it tiny

Ron Harper and Booth Colman signed pic

Ron Harper and Booth Colman signed 11 x 17 poster. I sell these on ebay

This is an 8 x 10 from the image used for the DVD set

I just watched this DVD set in April.  I loved it.  Others did not appreciate it so I ended up watching it alone.

I recently added this Gary Oldman autograph to my collection.

Here are a few more of my Battle for the PLanet of the Apes pics which I just got back through the mail from Paul Williams who played Virgil the Orangatan in the film. Two are also signed Austin Stoker and he has also added his character name MacDonald.

Here's one I won on ebay in 2005 of James Gregory in Beneath the Planet of the Apes

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service