We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Just got a Gotham poster off ebay cast signed. Did a quick opinion through PSA and GA

Came back from PSA likely not genuine and from GA likely genuine. Compared signatures to known PSA certified ones and they look legit to me.

Soon as I get this in I would like to send out to get authenticated. Who do you recommend?

JSA, PSA or GA. Or any others?

Here is a list of the autographs

1. Ben McKenzie……James Gordon 

2 Donal Logue……Harvey Bullock

3.  David Mazouz……Bruce Wayne (AKA Batman)

4.  Sean Pertwee……Alfred Pennyworth

5.  Robin Lord Taylor……Oswald Cobblepot (AKA The Penguin)

6.  Camren Bicondova……Selina Kyle (AKA Catwoman)

7.  Cory Michael Smith……Edward Nygma (AKA The Riddler)

8.  Nicholas D'Agosto……Harvey Dent (AKA Two Face)

9.  Jada Pinkett Smith……Fish Mooney

10.  John Doman……Carmine Falcone

11.  Erin Richards……Barbara Kean

12.  Zabryna Guevara……Sarah Essen

13.  Victoria Cartagena……Renee Montoya

14.  Andrew Stewart-Jones……Crispus Allen

15.  Danny Cannon……Producer, Director, Writer

16.  Bruno Heller……Producer, Writer

17.  John Stephens……Producer, Writer

Thanks for your insight.

Jason

Tags: (AKA, 1., 10., 11., 12., 13., 14., 15., 16., 17., More…2., 3., 4., 5., 6., 7., 8., 9., Allen, Andrew, Batman, Batman), Ben, Bicondova……Selina, Bruno, Bullock, Camren, Cannon……Producer, Cartagena……Renee, Catwoman), Cobblepot, Cory, D'Agosto……Harvey, Danny, David, Dent, Director, Doman……Carmine, Donal, Erin, Essen, Face), Falcone, Gordon, Gotham, Guevara……Sarah, Heller……Producer, Jada, John, Kean, Kyle, Logue……Harvey, Lord, Mazouz……Bruce, McKenzie……James, Michael, Montoya, Mooney, Nicholas, Nygma, Penguin), Pennyworth, Pertwee……Alfred, Pinkett, Richards……Barbara, Riddler), Robin, Sean, Smith……Edward, Smith……Fish, Stephens……Producer, Stewart-Jones……Crispus, Taylor……Oswald, The, Two, Victoria, Wayne, Writer, Zabryna

Views: 2862

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOLOLOL...GA is GREAT!!!!!!!!Enjoy. It's real if you believe it and that's all that matters Jason. Frame it up and enjoy it!

I agree, I struggle to understand how this is the same poster as shown as the signatures are clearly in different places.

It's very clearly not the same poster pictured. I don't understand why everyone is telling him to save the email and photos that don't even pertain to his poster, lol.
The email said there were 8 posters

The email doesn't make any sense at all.  It says 8 lucky fans got to meet the two actors and get a poster.  So they brought those two actors into their store to sign autographs for only 8 people?  Why even bother signing another photo (pictured on the tables) when they could just hand out the poster with their autographs already on it?

In the pictures they provided there is only 1 poster shown, and that is very clearly not his poster, so saving those photos for provenance is pointless.

I don't think documenting all information on how the piece was acquired and information related to the signing is pointless.  Keeping evidence of similarly signed posters from the event in question isn't really pointless either.  Is it perfect proof?  Nope.  Nope but might help lend to the credibility of the item.  

My guess is they did the standard cattle call signing line up  "Move along, move along!" and then the 8 "winners" got to stick around and have a meet & greet and get their posters.

At least that is what my brain made up. 

I emailed them back after that email to clarify and I am waiting their response. Will post email when I get it.  The seller thinks they only handed out one poster and the store's website said they were handing out limited edition signed poster so maybe they were limited to 8, not sure. If they email back I will know more. Here is the message from seller when I asked him about poster not matching.

Wow, you are right. The poster on display is the poster with autographs but slightly different. They didn't hand me that poster behind the actors. As we went through the line, we got autographs from these two actors then they checked our raffle tickets to see if we won. They handed me a rolled poster that I didn't even look at till I got home as I only live a few blocks away and walked there. I didn't even notice that poster hanging up behind the actors but then I wasn't even thinking about winning anything. I do know that they only gave out one poster as a grand prize. I don't know how they hung the poster in the pictures but the won you won doesn't have any pin holes or tape marks on it. Maybe that one is on display at the store.

- the-phantom-zone

They said they handed out 8.

I was wondering how everyone missed that . . . or if I missed something.

I would not want any of their "stickers" on my poster... get an LOA with PSA/DNA or JSA if you really want one. Avoid GA like the plague. 

Guys this is ridiculous - stop judging something fake just because of the TPA or the "neatness" . Judge on the autographs.

Imagine if this guy passed up on the poster because of the opinions based on neatness and GA. So dumb

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service