We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

OK I hear all the stories, especially when it comes to entertainment autographs, but I am getting tired of PSA  these days.  This just came back from PSA as not genuine and so I had Roger take a peek and he told me that it is perfectly good. (I got it from Brad Byrne who gets everything signed in front of him.)

Ugh... This keeps happening more and more and it's simply frustrating.  It's a shame that PSA gets the best resale value still when they are seemingly having issues over there.

Views: 973

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't understand why you would bother with this. I just looked up the authentication fees and it's $20 for PSA and $20 as well for JSA. Plus you'll have shipping costs back and forth on the item. When all is said and done you'll have a minimum of $50 in authentication fees between the two. I don't know what you have into it, but I just did a quick search and can easily find PSA authenticated albums in the $60-100 range.

So where exactly is this resale value!?

Kevin,

My feeling is that unless you want to make sure that something is genuine, don't send an autograph in for authentication until you're ready to sell. Authentication knowledge increases over time, so accuracy does overall. Plus there's always a chance that the authenticator you use today may not be the best choice for your autograph in five or ten years.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service