We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Please let me know. This is a semi cast signed photo. If the Brandon is real I would think the others are too. The Reeve looks good.

SUPERMAN: THE MOVIE CAST: MARGOT KIDDER, JACKIE COOPER, MARLON BRANDO, and CHRISTOPHER REEVE
Signatures of Reeves (with a super S), Brando, Kidder (signing as Lois Lane) and Cooper, stars of the 1978 Richard Donner movie

Tags: Brando, Christopher, Marlon, Superman, authentic, opinion, quick, reeve

Views: 1673

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for sharing, Bill.

Morning from NZ everyone :) I can't think of a time when I have disagreed\doubted R&R so this is a first for me. Let's just say that I would not have purchased that Brando if I had had the chance and leave it at that. I could be right in being "uncomfortable" with it and, then again, I could be wrong but sticking with gut feels based upon personal research and experience isn't too bad a guideline for collectors. Best to you all :) David.

Just picked this Upper Deck Brando cut signature 1of 1. Any thoughts on Upper Decks reliability and the judgement of authenticity by the mystery 3rd party company? Thanks
Attachments: No photo uploads here

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service