All Discussions Tagged 'Superman' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Real Brando?

I have a sick sister that I wanted to give a gift to. I know she likes Brando and I stumbled upon a signature of him. I have serious doubts…

Started by Enrique

5 Jan 1
Reply by Enrique

Christopher Reeve Authentic?

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum, but since finding it, I feel like I am starting to learn a lot. Thank you so much! I was wondering…

Started by Jarrod McDevitt

25 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by Bryan garner

Christopher Reeve (UACC/AFTAL Dealer Selling)

Hi guys, What do you think of this Christopher Reeve? The seller is a UACC/AFTAL dealer (for what it's worth). Thanks! Ben

Started by Ben Jones

6 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by Joe W.

Christopher Reeve Autograph

I was the highest bidder on this piece from last week's RR Auction. Someone told me that the signature "might" not be authentic. I want to…

Started by FB

54 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by FB

Christopher Reeve (Re-post)

Thought I'd repost this to give more people a chance to ring in. PLEASE, POST TO THIS LINK: http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/

Started by FB

0 Jun 24, 2016

Christopher Reeves autograph authentication

Hi everyone, I bought this photo at a garage sale years ago for $5 and never really checked to see if the signature was authentic. It look…

Started by Gosney9

2 Jan 3, 2016
Reply by Gosney9

Quick Opinion on Marlon Brando signature

Please let me know. This is a semi cast signed photo. If the Brandon is real I would think the others are too. The Reeve looks good. SUPER…

Started by Bradford

39 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Bradford

Christopher Reeve

I don't really know anything about Christopher Reeve signatures but would like to know everyone's thoughts on this one. I've had it for man…

Started by Patrick Batson

30 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Bradford

Marlon Brando Forgery w/ Susannah York - eBay seller homeshop52sgl

Unbelievable Forgery on a Superman the Movie photograph. Nothing like this available on the market and yet his is only $150. Check out the…

Started by Bradford

6 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Robin McKay

Christopher Reeve Exemplars - 2 Authentic and 5 Questionable - Please assist

A seller on Ebay is auctioning off 5 Reeve autographs on color Superman photos. There are stacked Reeve signatures and it's very hard to fi…

Started by Bradford

13 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Bradford

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service