We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

You come to this forum to ask for opinions on your Michael Jordan autograph. I give you my opinion and the best way to compare it to authentic UDA examples to see that it is not authentic.

You don't like the answer and suddenly ATTACK me personally. My posts were professional and since every other member of this forum agreed with my opinion, I guess I knew more than you thought.

You close the discussion after attacking me so I cannot respond.

Luckily, I have the freedom to respond to you by starting a new thread.

You were naive enough to use your actual Ebay ID in your post. 

Guess what?

Your discussion and all the posts by members of this forum will now be tied forever to your google history for your Ebay ID.

Anyone can see your unwarranted attack on me and I doubt if you win any new buyers with your foul language diatribe to someone who YOU asked for an opinion from.

Welcome to the internet!

You obviously know a lot more about autographs than you admit to because JSA and PSA/DNA were never mentioned by any member in your discussion but you concluded at the end that only UDA and them would you trust in the future.

That is an admission that you already knew about REAL 3rd party authenticators.

Please make another bombastic reply to this discussion because it will also be linked forever to your google history.

Views: 606

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alright peace! Thanks for doing the right thing Mr. Rewind, and getting rid of those forgeries. Show pics before you buy.

Hey it is what it is. Wasn't doing it because it was right. Did it because the auto's were trash & IT WAS THE ONLY THING TO DO. Not gonna sell that crap. Glad i had you to help me out.

I got my eye on 2 JSA authenticated Jerseys Steve Atwater & Deion Branch. I was able to get the serial numbers & they are in the JSA database so that made me feel more confident in them. I will post them if I win & return them if you all vote them as GARBAGE! 

Thank you for the welcome! I can't stop buying man :) I will definitely not buy from eBay & I will avoid the no name authenticators now that I know a little better what to avoid & who has more creditability. I also will post signed items we run across here for review.

Not buying can't happen. I love to buy way to much just & avoid the garbage :)

Knumbskull til my casket drops :) 

LOL, me too. I'm still a knumbskull, but cured from buying ever again.

Hi, Rewind. After reading through this, first let me say that I'm glad things have kind of gotten worked out. Randy is a really good guy and very knowledgable, one of the best that AML has to offer. You two just got off on the wrong foot. And for your part, it's nice that you're being honest about being a dealer and looking to make a profit.

Not very long ago on this forum, we had a man, who then became a woman, who then became a man again, who was constantly trying to hide his real intention which was to be a dealer and make a profit. I know it sounds strange, but that would be a good word to describe him...or her. The thing is he used various names to hide his identity because we were all on to him and what he was up to. He kept bombarding the site with ridiculous forgeries, asking if they were real. And yes the forgeries he was presenting were usually worse than that Jordan. But look, I don't think anyone here has a problem with dealers. It's just when people aren't honest that it is bothersome.

Anyway, welcome to the site, Rewind. I think you'll like it.

Ty Man :) I never knew this place was so deep. I signed up as my shop & wanting to just gain knowledge. I am a man who has a woman who is my wife, we have a 3yr old, who is a girl :)

I wouldn't call myself a dealer in autographs (YET). That sounds way to professional. We are very similar to a pawn shop (with no pawn, we buy outright. We sell a lot of precious metals, jewelry, sports jerseys & TOOLS is a good seller for us. The shop has changed a lot over the last 2 years as I am getting more interested in better & interesting things & knowing what we don't need in the shop. We use to do alot more antique & vintage collectibles about a year ago but it was boring & I wanted to bring different customers in.

Here is a look at half the shop: (Other half NOT PICTURED is tools, camping gear, bikes & a few vintage arcade machine like Asteroids, NBA Jam & a wall full of various action figures & hot wheels.) We try to keep it interesting.

Really within the last few months getting into signed items. 1. Because it brings, ooooh & awwwwes from customers when they see these things. 2nd is to make money. I have never sold 1 of the signed items we get because usually they are expensive & people just can't afford them. Like that Jordan, I had it for 400$ in the shop, ty lord it didn't sell. But it was a piece customers loved to see. That is really what turned me onto the autographs was customers reactions.

I hear I am TO honest sometimes, I despise fakes, liars & thieves. So never do i want to be one.

TY very very much for the welcome.

PS: I am hear to ask what others think of things I run across. I hope to god I have better luck w/ future items then I did w/ that Jordan. Don't wanna be labelled as the forgery poster :P

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service