We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Is this De Niro signature genuine?! It looks good to me?

Tags: De, Niro, Robert

Views: 2498

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Authenticity aside,the middle one seems a glossy 8x10 color photo - what about 1 and 3?

ADDED - of the ones posted by Cameron, not Samuel.

I think number 1 may be real and number three. It's hard to choose.

Well, there are opinions about those 3 you posted Cameron. I asked about what they are because part of the value is in what is signed, so that is part of the choice it seems. A book photo or mag photo or other type of print is worth less to some collectors than a lab quality photograph on good paper. The first one you posted - the b/w that might have a shot at being genuine - seems as odd photo. What is it? A photo or page or?

Yeah it's a photo but my only concern is, I've seen other ones like that on other sites...

You are saying the first one you posted, the horizontal b/w, is a lab quality chemical print?

That's what I'm saying, I don't exactly know. The website IOffer stated that it's a genuine signature. This is were I have been getting all of my signatures from which I have posted in this.

You are here now.....you have access to real information about real autographs. Do yourself a huge favor and avoid IOffer like the plague.

The only reason I was looking on Ioffer is due to the low pricing of the autographs which do look some what genuine. I'm not a professional collector and I've always wanted a De Niro signsture on my wall and i don't really want to go paying too much money for it, you know?

Agree with Pete again, strongly!

Well, as they are apparently not very genuine I suppose it doesn't matter, but I don't pay full price for signed book pages, magazine pages and other things unless they have some other quality that is exceptional. Others also do not. I am not talking about signatures, but the nature of the print. What Samuel posted really makes this moot apart from the basic point of cheaper types of "photographs" being sold at full lab photo value. For example, there is a computer printed Bowie signed photo (PSA/DNA) for $1200 - seller does not mention it is a computer print so thin you can likely see through it and so speckled and degraded/pixelated. I would not sell it under any circumstances at any price. Yet it is offered as a "photo". What is the reputation of IOffer again?

The reputation of IOffer is horrible, pretty much everything I've seen is fake.

So, eBay is my only option. I feel like eBay sellers sell their signatures for far too much than they should. I think a reasonable price for a De Niro signature is round the price of £60-80

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service