We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi,

This was a late '70s/early '80s through the mail request.

Did Rodney sign this photo?

Thanks for your opinions!

Steve

Views: 768

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm on the fence with this one and would try Beckett for a $10 opinion. It has some positive traits but also a few areas of concern

Hi Dan,

Could you please give me your opinion on my Rodney? Thanks!

I am leaning towards secretarial; however, do you know when it was signed as parts do resemble his signature later in life?

I got it TTM around 1999-2001 if I remember correctly

that one is secretarial in my opinion

I'm still leaning to secretarial although it could be a later years signature as he was quite shaky in later years but my gut says secretarial

the one in the OP is also secretarial in my opinion

I never heard he want good TTM.  Maybe others will know.  Well I just scrolled up and heard he did use a sec.  Is there a concern in the year obtained ?  Did he do TTM authentically earlier than the late 90's?  I have a book signed will post later

Here is my book.  I think the OP is good

That is a very nice item

You're right he wasn't good TTM and mainly used a secretary to sign; however, in his last years he did sign some.

I have to change my opinion on the one in the OP, I just looked at my Dangerfield (which I have had for 30 years, and is on an index card) and it matches up nicely with the personalized one in the photo.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service