We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

What are your opinions about Roger Epperson?  Is he a legit authenticator of music autographs?

Views: 8027

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Brian, That's what I've been hearing. I bought a signed George Harrison album from him and

it's beautiful.

He is great.  But remember everyone makes mistakes. 

What is the chance in a percentage point that you believe Roger got mine right? 95%, higher, lower?

Thanks Jim, I'm aware of that. But Roger is right way more than he is wrong. He's 95+ percent right.

I´m a big fan of Roger...but honestly...two weeks ago you didn´t even know him...and now you´re posting all this gospel...you should really slow down a little.

What if he had failed your items...would you have thrown him under the bus now?!

No I would not have thrown him under the bus. If he failed my autographs,I would have fought the seller's with a vengeance to get all my money back which I'm very good at doing.

He's very inconsistent

This the first negative post that I've read from the community about Roger.

Dave Stein

He's my go to music guy. One of the things I respect him for is that he won't pass an autograph (unless provenance/proof is rock solid I'm assuming) if it is of the "sloppy" or
In-person variety.

Thanks Mike,

It's so good to hear that you, and 99.9% of the community, support Roger. I'm sending off my

(individual) Pink Floyd and (full band) Fleetwood Mac signatures off to Roger. Hopefully, I will get

an Loa from him.

Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Dave Stein

Not a better place to send your things. I have a lot of respect for him, he's the best IMO. Good luck David.

Thanks Barry,

Your just another person, along with many other community members, who speaks volumes

about Roger. I'm a believer and will send a bunch of my pieces down to him for a look see.

How long have you been collecting and what do you collect? I collect rock and roll autographs. I'm just starting out over the last 7 months.

Best Regards,

Dave Stein

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service