We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Wanted everyone to be aware of this common Waters forgery style, which is being slipped up by Grad and co. Going to be plenty to choose from after this tour. Another reason not to trust solely the sticker

https://www.ebay.com/itm/272697741523

Views: 7378

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes like that..beautiuful..at this point Id say its COMPLETE good luc kgetting Gilmout to sign it lol

Thank you. I think you're right, but never say never!

CanI get your opinion on thsi WYWH by all 4..now I got 3 of 4 myelf..the Gilmourwas alreaday on it..it came from a guy in Cleveland who also sold me a signed drumhead signed by Gilmour around 1997..I think the guys name was ron ward..I really had thought them real...but some said-the gilmour is wrong.. Im still unsure

Attachments: No photo uploads here
Id like to see the drumhead- I don't like the Gilmour unfortunately

Well this crazy drum head has real graphs from a bunch of people including Pete best, Shelie E, Howard Jones, and more..the gilmour on the drumhead came from same person... take a look (and yes-it makes no sense to have added those other people to the drum head if the gilmour is real..but im not going to hindsight ny insanity in 1996 era,,,,too many people to get and not enough supplies on hand.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Don't like LP or drumhead. Same source.

It was claimed to have been signed in 1994l. at an airport hold oer..so claimed the guy in Cleveland..he didnt have complete Floyd items for sale... Even if it IS real..i ruined it byy adding other real sigs..mickey hart. pete best phil collins.a lot of drummers on it lol..

It is not real in my opinion but the same hand as the drumhead.

Sorry, I don't like either. Both consistently inconsistent to how David signed in the 90s. You can see obvious hesitation points between the G and l. Letter formations in the 'a' in David are too rounded. Lacks overall flow that David has in his signature.

What is not real..the other sigs on the drumhead I obtained myself

Gilmour(s). Not real.

Hey David - quick follow up..Was your album certed at all?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service