We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Hi guys, do you think the Roger Waters signed DVD is real?

The autograph is signed on the cover case of the DVD. I would appreciate a lot if you can share your opinions. Thanks!

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That was signed on the shrink-wrap it appears? Authentic or not, and he will sign anything, I would pass on this for ink reasons - look at the poor adhesion. When I got him IP in 2017, I took the Wall DVD and removed the shrink-wrap, then removed the picture sleeve, put it in another DVD with a large rectangular hole cut out of the plastic sleeve, and then had him sign inside that. He still screamed and ranted "This is all for eBay!" In this case,. he was wrong. I tried for a dedication to "To Eric", his fathers name. And mine. Nope. 

yeah, I agree, the quality of the ink is very poor. I just wandering whether it has possibility to be authentic. 

ps: the Roger waters autograph you post looks very nice. 

Thank you. If you are after a nice vintage Waters look at item #375539100626 on eBay. That appears to be a good Waters to me. Get other opinions. I can not speak to the other signatures. If you offer him $100 he will likely take it, He has offered it to me for $99.

PS - The OP is likely authentic but the ink issues preclude buying it.

Thanks Eric, I am considering purchase this waters, it has a very good price. I will ask Roger Epperson for a second opinion.

Hello again X Karl,

I remembered I used to own a signed ticket from the premiere of that opera - it was well under $100 raw on eBay :-)

And the CD from eBay:

Hi again,

I see the CD sold last night. I hope you got it :-)

Eric

Thanks Eric. yes, I have already got this one by 100 dollars. I really appreciate it. BTY, the signed tickets looks really nice and the price is also great. Thanks for sharing.

Great! It was a good deal. I'm very glad :-)

Some other photos I ran across I thought you might like to see Karl. I can't recall who took the photo of Roger :-( The other is a signed promo LP I had that was $39 on eBay.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service