We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Signed by each members and real??? Or signed by one member for everybody? Vintage and rare???

Views: 3287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rogers always been solid on the stones, well done everyone. Has anyone told our friends at Tracks.

A US album Rolling Stones now genuinely signed by Brian,Keith,mick and bill, but Bill has signed Charlie’s autograph you can tell by the same B and if you look at the other Charlie’s by Bill I’ve posted above they all look similar.

yet the auction house where it was said signed by all.

To be honest I liked the album even though I knew Charlie’s autograph was in Bill’s hand especially been in red pen the clarity of the autographs was really good and they stood out.

i thought of buying it and getting Charlie to sign it but sometimes the stars refuse when other autographs are on the item

Good work Keithspoon. All bill wyman fake sets. THANKS GUYS AND THANKS ROGER EPPERSON.

Would you guys mind double checking my set ,thanks

Look ok to me, paul 

Thanks it's a little different from what the guys are pointing out...

Real. Good set.

Tracks uk still have the set up for sale

Been selling Wyman sets for years + other dealers and auctions as well 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

All in hand of bill apart from Charlie’s signing his own 

All in the hand of Bill

Years later in 1969 U.K. Decca released the promotional LP and the stones signed about 20.

Signed by all band members except Bill Wyman signed all of Charlie’s  autographs apart from one copy.

That’s what collectors say, personally I might be wrong but I think Bill as done some more 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service