Mr Mojo Risin's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Please Carl, can you contact me in private? I have a question of a Muddy Waters sign…"

Mr Mojo Risin replied on Wednesday to The Great American Blues Players Signature Study: Please Add Your Examples

271 on Wednesday
Reply by Mr Mojo Risin

"I find it in this site:"

Mr Mojo Risin replied Feb 12 to MUDDY WATERS +CHRIS BARBER BAND what do you think???

25 Feb 12
Reply by Mr Mojo Risin

"you don't help the collector in this way, but you want to say that the signatures ar…"

Mr Mojo Risin replied Feb 12 to MUDDY WATERS +CHRIS BARBER BAND what do you think???

25 Feb 12
Reply by Mr Mojo Risin

"That Lp is a 1958 press maybe but not the signatures my friend..."

25 Feb 12
Reply by Mr Mojo Risin

""

25 Feb 12
Reply by Mr Mojo Risin

"You continue but you don't have any signed piece of Otis or Muddy real signed in 195…"

25 Feb 12
Reply by Mr Mojo Risin

"Recordmecca piece bought from an Uk signed in person... "

25 Feb 12
Reply by Mr Mojo Risin

""

25 Feb 12
Reply by Mr Mojo Risin

"Each letter in the Otis Spann signatures are correct and signed sure by his hand...…"

Mr Mojo Risin replied Feb 8 to MUDDY WATERS +CHRIS BARBER BAND what do you think???

25 Feb 12
Reply by Mr Mojo Risin

"And find Otis Stann in this article..."

Mr Mojo Risin replied Feb 8 to MUDDY WATERS +CHRIS BARBER BAND what do you think???

25 Feb 12
Reply by Mr Mojo Risin

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service