We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Kate Upton, bad. Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali, Wayne Gretzky, good.  Full article here:

SI autograph hound: Kate Upton an 'ugly human being' http://nyp.st/1ycX9rP via @nypost

Views: 552

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's a shame, and she seemed so genuine the first time I saw her on Letterman. Sadly, there are some stars who can seem the coolest people in the world when conversing with other celebrities. But around us mere mortals, they can quickly become a-holes or biiaches, like we have no intrinsic human value.

+1

Willie Mays was miserable the three times I saw him at signings. I was  amazed when he smiled for tv cameras I didn't think he could do it.

So because she won't sign for this pathetic person she is ugly? How about this. They really dont have to sign at all.

I never understood the sense of entitlement that some of these autograph hounds have

Its amazing the guy who stands outside begging for free stuff don't like when someone doesn't give him free stuff he deserves!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service