We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I thought that it would be interesting to create a discussion that would allow members to share their signed and sketched comics.  Members may also use this discussion to post images of signed and sketched comics that they would like to receive authenticity opinions about.  I will get things started with my Mark Brooks and Howard Chaykin signed Star Wars: Han Solo comic.  The sketch was done by Howard Chaykin.  Howard Chaykin was the original Marvel Star Wars comics artist.

Any contributions to this discussion would be most welcome.  Enjoy!

Views: 233

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know this thread is old but I am new and want to share mine to hopefully start it up again...

I have a quick sketch from Joe Rubinstein that l love---favorite character is Daredevil..i have a better one lll find

another quickly drawn by an amazing man...loved hearing his stories...he was an artist but didn't want to use his real name so he made up this one...when l asked why he said he was a father and didn't want his kids to be picked on bc dad drew comics--but the comic he drew will be easy to see his names..lol 

here is the last pic..dont want to flood ya with pics you probably tired of seeing

I am glad that you found this discussion to be interesting, John.  You have some really nice drawings in your collection.  Thanks for sharing.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service