We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

did anybody else get that ozzy signed litho email just now?

this is what it said:

"Thank you for preordering the Deluxe Vinyl of “Ordinary Man”! Your order is about to ship and you will receive tracking information soon.

Please note, your free Limited Edition Ordinary Man album lithograph may arrive in less than mint condition. It has traveled the long road from being hand-signed by Ozzy, meeting up with your vinyl, all the way to your door.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your continued support."

I responded right back to them and said..if this doesn't get to me in new/mint condition, it is going back and you are sending one that arrives to me in new/mint condition or i contest with my CC...I bought new items..not damaged items...they are trying to cover their own a**** over something they are not telling us about, imho..

I have gotten several signed lithos and NEVER have I gotten a BS  email like this, EVER..NOBODY DOES THAT!

Views: 15158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have

I got mine today.   In western MA.  They seem to be in decent shape. 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Is anyone still waiting on this album to arrive?

Thx

Mine hasn't been dispatched / or arrived and i ordered within 30 seconds of going on sale!

I am still waiting! I haven't even gotten a tracking # saying it was shipped!

I don’t think anybody is getting dispatch email’s. Mine came yesterday unannounced.

well....i get advanced daily notice of all UPS and USPS deliveries to my address and i have not gotten any advance shipping tracking or eta date as of today...

I got mine yesterday surprisingly. I didn’t get a shipping notification or anything, but they all arrived in excellent shape!

I purchased mine at 9am on the Monday morning after.

Just wondering, thx! (I haven't received an update either - sounds like they aren't updating)

M

I received mine today unexpectedly. I ordered moments after it was posted here and requested tracking updates but never received any. In good shape except a thumbnail groove right above the O in Ozzy that doesn't show up in pictures. 

This is interesting..So i just got two emails..One telling me my Ozzy Vinyl and signed litho shipped and another saying this. (I haven't received it yet):

Jamie (Support)

Feb 27, 10:45 AM PST

Hey Nick,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry about the quality of the complementary lithographs. As a token of apology, you also be receiving a signed booklet.

Please note this will be coming directly from the label and tracking will not be available.

We apologize for the inconvenience and value your loyal fan support.

Best,
Jamie
Ozzy Store Support

I'm jealous of anyone who received the signed lithograph. I ordered within an hour of them going on sale. Today, I finally received my order MINUS the lithograph. I've sent out an email, but have read horror stories on other sites that people are receiving responses that there are "no more in stock." I'll end up disputing the charge and buying a signed litho for hundreds on Ebay...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service