5816nick's Discussions (1,413)

Discussions Replied To (1379) Replies Latest Activity

"As others have said you need to contact Castle Fine Arts, tell them about this Forum…"

5816nick replied 1 hour ago to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

611 4 minutes ago
Reply by Servi

"This isn't a £30  book or £50 print these ranged from £500 to £25K.... I was refunde…"

5816nick replied 1 hour ago to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

611 4 minutes ago
Reply by Servi

"That's a great Point - I hadn't even thought of the Autopen comany being complicit i…"

5816nick replied 2 hours ago to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

611 4 minutes ago
Reply by Servi

"I agree, you are probably wasting your time on Dylans management at the monent but k…"

5816nick replied 2 hours ago to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

611 4 minutes ago
Reply by Servi

"I think it may be a slightly different case in the UK as we as consumers have more c…"

611 4 minutes ago
Reply by Servi

"Well Done Jason and All.  My initial thoughts as i'm waking up are deep down disbeli…"

5816nick replied 3 hours ago to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

611 4 minutes ago
Reply by Servi

"I'd be sleeping with one eye open from now on Jason, Bob's  not happy with any of us…"

5816nick replied 3 hours ago to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

611 4 minutes ago
Reply by Servi

"NICHOLE.... Or Should i call  you Bob Dylans personal assistant?  At the very least…"

5816nick replied 4 hours ago to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

611 4 minutes ago
Reply by Servi

"If he did sign the Book Copies  for S&S he should also sign for the Indigo Custo…"

5816nick replied 4 hours ago to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

611 4 minutes ago
Reply by Servi

"Thanks Jason!!"

5816nick replied 13 hours ago to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

611 4 minutes ago
Reply by Servi

RSS

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service