5816nick's Discussions (756)

Discussions Replied To (742) Replies Latest Activity

"I so nearly ordered the Generation Axe Vinyl too but luckily heard the rumours in ti…"

5816nick replied yesterday to Snowfall: The Tony Bennett Christmas Album (Signed Test Pressing)

22 yesterday
Reply by KD

"Ahh Yes Pledge Music !!!  Bastards ran off with my money on my Killing Joke Order!! "

5816nick replied yesterday to Snowfall: The Tony Bennett Christmas Album (Signed Test Pressing)

22 yesterday
Reply by KD

"It's a shame none of these test pressings that have been offered up in recent years…"

5816nick replied on Friday to Snowfall: The Tony Bennett Christmas Album (Signed Test Pressing)

22 yesterday
Reply by KD

"I second Dan, i've used Stackry for years too - they Lost a T Shirt Once but hey ho!…"

5816nick replied on Thursday to Elton John signed single 99p! UK Only.

193 on Thursday
Reply by Guy

"US to UK - You should try Stackry - they would charge £12 for one CD about £20 for 4…"

193 on Thursday
Reply by Guy

"I Think I need to start a mail forwarding Business! The UK Post office charge £10.00…"

193 on Thursday
Reply by Guy

"Thank you for the update!"

5816nick replied on Thursday to The Manic Street Preachers Signed Posters Bundles

18 on Thursday
Reply by Bjorkwind

"Has anybody had any order updates on these signed posters ? According to the Informa…"

5816nick replied on Thursday to The Manic Street Preachers Signed Posters Bundles

18 on Thursday
Reply by Bjorkwind

"Damn that’s bad - luckily I’m getting it sent to my Mail forwarder in America "

5816nick replied on Wednesday to John Carpenter -- Halloween Kills Soundtrack

21 on Thursday
Reply by Marshall Slayton

"Well Spotted Herve! You are a Star! Thank you"

5816nick replied on Wednesday to John Carpenter -- Halloween Kills Soundtrack

21 on Thursday
Reply by Marshall Slayton

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service