We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I'm not home but jf someone wants to check slipknots website and add the link they have some signed cds, I'm gonna pass because I think they are each just signed by one random member. 

Views: 2933

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd rather take my chances with Clown's signature than Corey's after that last release lol. 

Ok, I just read it again and maybe it's not as bad as I thought, I thought it said signed by one random member but it actually said

"SIGNED CD FEATURES SIGNATURES FROM BAND MEMBERS AT RANDOM AND IS NOT GUARANTEED TO CONTAIN ALL BAND MEMBER SIGNATURES"

that sounds like it will be more than one signing but they are just saying that it won't be all of them.  

Here's what I got. Signed by four of the nine. Kind of disappointing, considering the promo for WANYK CDs had all of them. I'm not upset-- it was only $20, they warned ahead of time what I'd get and I would've purchased an unsigned one for a few dollars less, anyway.

Long story short: if you're disappointed for missing this, don't be.

Thanks, I came on here to have a look, not disappointed thanks for sharing

Lots and lots of these for sale on eBay by flippers, like, really lots,

Are these legitimate signatures? All of the signed CDs also have a special barcode sticker on the back...

I'm contemplating buying one at some point... :)

I'm seeing 7 signatures being the max... I think the one OG member missing is Clown...

I'm actually surprised about the prices, thoght they'd sell higher. These should be legit.

I think these are all the signatures you can find on "The End, So Far" CDs from this promo. See example photos.

Anybody want to confirm my identifications, and help me with the last one I'm not sure about? Really having problems with this one.

Could it be Michael Pfaff (Tortilla Man) also? His autographs seem to be rather diverse, I get a lot of "Pfaff" ones from Google. The triangle should be him, imo. I just find it hard to imagine him signing differently for the same promo.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service