We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Over the last months a lot of single Lennon autograph appeared on Ebay. Personally I doubt all of them because of their look. In addition I think the chance to get more than one Beatle on paper is better as to have only one to sign. I heard that there are several very good fakes new on the market and it might be possible that these belong to them. ALL THREE had a "quick look" opinion with a positive result from REAL but this means nothing for me. Just for the matter of discussion - what do you think here?

Views: 4879

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Surely he will stick to his opinion - he did this when the buyer of the pink Lennon asked him just to be sure that the seller actually had contacted REAL.

It is his good right to have his opinion .- but it is only one opinion and reading this discussion and the discussion I had privatly with some other collectors tell me that there are more doubts regarding all three.

The sale of the pink Lennon in the meantime was withdrawn and the money will be paid back.

What do you think mr Caiazzo would say about these lennons?
It's a big deal to me because i like John lennon.
I ask because one of you dealers must have contact with caiazzo.
To be fair we should get Roger in on this discussion, to have a fair crack at the whip.

I dont think we will ever get an opinion by Frank Caiazzo just for the reasons I stated above.

And why should anybody risk a discussion - he has nothing to do with it.

Personally I would love to read his opinion.

to be fair - as stated above - Lennon is totally difficult and it might be better for a tpa just to confess not wanting to say anything...

The seller may pull a few more out of his hat yet.
Im glad you guys arent going to dealing in them and im sure you would have a great cconversation with epperson.
Some collectors dont care anyway as long as that coa is present.

And that is a problen. It is big business. One pays 15 to say 250 USD for an opinion/COA from one person.

What is a COA worth of you get different opinions from other collectors or experts with also a lot of experience..?

You get bad feeling - and that is the reason the sale was withdrawn.

There's a number of these Lennon cut's with psa dna on ebay.

That's why most of my items are from Frank Caiazzo and Paul Wane of TRACKS UK. I've known and bought from these guys since the 1990's.

All of mine also.

All of these are also "just one opinion" but with a lot of experience and I prefer experts who only deal in one area and not in 100 of rock groups.

Those two could be wrong also - as we all can - but I also accept their opinion since  many years (and do have or had items with their COA).

What do people think of this later lennon sig?
Attachments: No photo uploads here

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service