We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I purchased this guitar about a decade ago via an online dealer from New Jersey.  Of course, he claimed to get them in person and claimed to be a serious in-person autograph collector (sorry, my records on his name have been long ago purged.)

Could anyone validate or dispute the sigs on the guitar??

Thanks in advance!

Views: 256

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ouch...these are both really terrible...

Ouch ! Both bad in my opinion and not even a decent attempt ... I hope the guitar didn't cost you too much money .

Hi Tony. I know nothing about Jon Bon Jovi`s autograph, but in my opinion the Springsteen guitar is not legit. I have never seen him sign with just a "B", and the "B" looks in all ways very much unlike all other legit ones I have seen by Springsteen.

Thanks, fellas!  Like I said, it was a purchase a decade ago (in my much younger days!) for a hundred bucks or so...no biggie.  I justified the low cost on a Springsteen piece because the guy had no authentication...I know, dumb move!  Oh well, live and learn, right?!?

Thats how life is,,hehe. Good to hear that you didn't spend so much on it though! 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service