We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 88323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Mike!  I'll post a better picture when I get it.

Had a friend of mine today Add Boyega to my 11x17 poster image...His graph is getting sloppy but I will take what I can get!!

It is nice to have friends like that.  Congratulations Tony.  I think that a signature study of John Boyega's autograph is virtually impossible.

I must say that is a REALLY nice poster - I am VERY jealous. 

Would love Daisy's signature but I just can't right now due to finance issues. 

Congratulations!

Awesome piece, Tony! 

As Steve Z and I were talking with a dealer who had some of these supposed Studio signed posters limited to 50 pieces in his stock, this pops up on ebay. Mind you this item started while the Celebs and their families were still in the theater watching the film in LA. 

Star Wars The Force Awakens Movie Poster CAST SIGNED Premiere Autog...

Wow,fancy hologram,it must be real. I just finished watching the red carpet special on Verizon. Carrie Fischer was her usual silly self.

Man I was thinking its a premiere and Disney,she had a foul mouth for being in the house of mouse...Was funny as hell!!!

Take 30 seconds and send an email... it might be our best chance to bury these guys.

https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/content/disney-antipiracy

Adam Driver signs exclusive autograph deal with Celebrity Authentics for at least 1 signing per year:

https://celebrityauthentics.com/product-category/adam-driver/

Can't wait to see the price point.

Will be pricey, but at least obtainable.  He and Daisy are the two toughest signers in the group.  Now for the Daisy announcement...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service