We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 87892

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You'd probably be lucky to get one for that price. Yeah, I'd save up and get one through OPX. Anything else, you are taking a reasonable chance on, since there are obviously genuinee dealers other than OPX, but at least with OPX, you know it's real.

I'd sell you mine but I'd be looking for at least 250 quid, about 400 dollars for mine, as I am unemployed and looking for ways to raise some extra cash, but my sentimental side would probably tell me otherwise and it's absolutely gorgeous, so i would probably not and if I was going to sell, I'd rather sell my whole collection in one go.

Anyways, go in finding an authentic Ford at that price. You may strike gold, not impossible, but probably not highly likely. Good luck.
Rob, just scanned eBay for Ford autographs at 150 and it doesn't look promising. Save up and go through OPX. When you get one, post it here so we can have a look. Don't forget to protect your Babylon autograph in polyester pockets and an appropriate folder and keep it in the dark. If you want to display it, frame it using museum grade properties. Can't go wrong this way,

Thanks for the advice. I will be going to get professional framing for it.

Not Harrison's signature.

Thanks Pete.

So i have the opportunity to purchase the following 11x14, but neither myself nor the seller wants to throw out the first number.  I have never seen another 11x14 signed by both Freeborn and McQuarrie.  What do you think is a fair price to pay?

Look at it this way ....you have 8 names on there that would cost you $30-$40 a pop to get it redone right now, Stuart and Ralph aren't signing anymore....and you'd pay $200 for Oz and $100 for Joe if you can get him to put pen to paper.... It's $600 without McQ and Freeborn.  Start in that area and see what happens.

That's what I was thinking as well, I just didn't want to be way off and insult him. Thanks pete.

Star Wars collectors are nuts, you may indeed offend him, but at least the dialogue is open.

This is an awesome piece!

Hey Pete. This uninsured Cushing looks off to me. Can you confirm?
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=151729...

Newbie here.  Could you all give me an opinion on these?  Any help is much appreciated!

Attachments: No photo uploads here

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service