We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 87893

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No doubt that many of these multi signed I'm looking at are one of a kind...Guinness photos signed from the 2nd and 3rd films also look rare.

Like I said in another thread not long ago, Steve isn't jumping on any bandwagon, he has been out there collecting Star Wars autographs as long as anyone in the field today. Well maybe not as long as I have, but he doesn't play games. 

The article and pictures are fantastic. I'll try and post some of the collection later. He also mentions that Sebastian Shaw signed Darth Vader pic is the Holy Grail of Star Wars items. I don't think he has one

Really not much reason to post pics, Steve has a whole website online featuring a good number of his pieces.

starwarsgrapher.com

Thank you for the link Pete.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention Bradford.

Please do post pics as for newbies we don't know what the holy grails are in grads collection

The image resolution for most items on Grad's website looks to be about standard for 1995, so I sure would like to see the article.

Very well
I'm also impressed with the Star Wars topps cards he has signed and multi signed. He said that the cards are some of his favorite as he moved beyond signed pictures.

I was not thrilled with TFA, but as you all probably know I picked up a nice pile of Daisy's autographs, beyond that I stuck with one each of the new guys Oscar and John.

I stumbled across what in my opinion is the nicest Adam Driver signature I have ever seen and it happened to be on a Kylo shot.

You can actually see what that scribble he has been giving is supposed to look like. I figured you guys may want to know what he is signing, hahahhaha. 

Very nice. I haven't seen that shot either

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service